Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Error?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Anyone having weird bugs with the forums such as text not showing up in threads or posts not going through the first time with some kind of message?  I'm not sure if this is on my side but the message that it gives is "Failed Obtaining Forum Access Control Lists".  

If this is not something Admin related and does happen to you, try refreshing the page to make any blank posts display properly.  You might want to copy anything you're posting to avoid writing it all over again if the error message shows up after hitting send.

Hopefully this is something that has to do with the freeforum servers since sometimes they get a bit slow.  I will also post there to see what's going on with this.
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

I had one thing where the forum failed to load anything beyond the links at the top. I refreshed and it worked out, though.
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

I haven't seen anything of the sort, but thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 am

I'll keep an eye out for the issue. I haven't seen any empty posts, but I have had posts not go through due to one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 am

I haven't seen that show up for a few days now and I'm starting to think it was a problem on my end. I had the same error when posting on the freeforum's support forum and a few others were as well until it just stopped.

ninjapacman wrote:
I'll keep an eye out for the issue. I haven't seen any empty posts, but I have had posts not go through due to one reason or another.

Does the site say what the reasons for posts not going through are specifically or is it just being slow in general?
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 pm

It's usually when I'm posting from my phone so it's probably just the connection. As I said though, it doesn't happen often, so I don't really remember well what it said.
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 pm

This error seems to have resolved itself for me since I haven't been having any more issues. It seems more like something on my side as it showed up on other forums for a few days. If you have any more issues regarding the forums or problems posting please create another thread for assistance. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Error?   Strange Error? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Error?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Help!-
Jump to: