Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-Zoophobia Discussions Sub-forum Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Non-Zoophobia Discussions Sub-forum Intro Empty
PostSubject: Non-Zoophobia Discussions Sub-forum Intro   Non-Zoophobia Discussions Sub-forum Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:01 pm

This is the sub-forum for talking about Vivienne's other works.  Do not mistake it for the Off-Topic sub-forum.  They are two different areas.  This one is for posting things about Vivienne's works that are not Zoophobia, such as Timber, her thesis project.  Again, I doubt she has much, but even if you find some, do NOT post NSFW things on this sub-forum.  Those will go into the Off-Topic sub-forum, and be labelled clearly.

As usual, keep your discussions respectful and civil.  You are allowed to dispute, but any outright fights should be taken into PMs or to the moderators.  If disruptive behavior continues, you will get one warning, then more serious action will be taken.

Rule list
1. Be respectful.
2. Do not make any NSFW posts.
3. Post only stuff related to Vivienne's work.
4. Don't duplicate threads. Make sure there isn't already a thread for what you want to discuss before posting a new one.
5. If you have any questions, ask the mods or general helpers.
Back to top Go down

Non-Zoophobia Discussions Sub-forum Intro
Page 1 of 1