Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo Empty
PostSubject: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Given that this sub-forum doesn't see much action, I thought I'd begin with what I think is a relatively unknwon work of Vivz.

FREAKZOO

FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo Freakzoo__character_designs_by_vivzmind-d3595et

This is a setting conceived by Vivz as an animated film. Fuzzy small animals need human affection to live, star in some sort of petting zoo. An even fuzzier and smaller group of animals show up and steal the show, they turn out to be evil and want to mind control humanity.

The plot is a bit cliche, but from what little is shown, it appears to be very character driven (like ZP), and has some very interesting designs, although they could be pretty atypical in this type of art, but I wouldn't know.

Yes, Winston came from a petting zoo. New headcanon.

More info: http://vivzmind.deviantart.com/art/FreakZoo-Character-Designs-190223525?q=gallery%3AVivzMind%2F428844&qo=151
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

PostSubject: Re: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Fantastic! Thanks for getting it going here, and for bringing up quite an interesting starting piece. Vivienne is a very character - driven artist, and all of her work reflects that, big or small. Since it's animated, I wonder if she will have people voice the characters like in ZP. Whether or not she does it should still be interesting when she makes the animation.
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Holy cow, I've never heard of this. I'm assuming that it's probably a discontinued project at this point but it's interesting to know where Winston came from.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
bladetyphoon

bladetyphoon

PostSubject: Re: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Don't forget about Willis
Back to top Go down
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

PostSubject: Re: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Wow you're right typhoon.

FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo Zoophobia__4_23_010_2_by_vivzmind

The resemblance is uncanny. Sort of. It's likely an inside nod to herself. Like, she wanted a doll character, and the design was just sitting right there. ZP's Willis is way cuter though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo   FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FreakZoo-Wherein Winston came from a cute petting zoo
Page 1 of 1