Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was trying to make fun of 4chan.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartanian90

Dartanian90

I was trying to make fun of 4chan. Empty
PostSubject: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 am

I am so sorry, i was joking. It was meant to poke fun at 4chan. And yes the post was real i saw it before it was deleted.

But 4chan is a peice of crap and always has been. there was never any legitimate worry.

I was trying to make fun of 4chan. <a href=I was trying to make fun of 4chan. Oh_shi10" />

Last edited by Dartanian90 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:09 am

Huh, wow.  I'd have thought that we were too small to get "raided" by 4chan.  Personally I don't really believe anything is happening that won't blow over quickly enough.  People on tumblr tend to exaggerate when it comes to 4chan ("terrible website run by people who try to get people to commit suicide" - c'mon, it's just an imageboard.  Albeit one that tends to attract the scum of society/angry teenagers).  This won't amount to anything.

Edit: I just scrolled through the zoophobia tag on tumblr and there's nothing of the sort there. I can't speak for instagram because I don't have one, but I'd be surprised if there were anything there either. Looks like Viv deleted the post, too.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:24 am

So...false alarm then? Doesn't really concern me, as I didn't even know there was an active ZP presence on tumblr, besides the confession blog.

Also, that post seems really old:
Quote :
I can't believe ZP has a fandom <3)
Not something Vivz would say in 2015 or even 2014.

I also tried searching for this post, but it seems it was deleted. Overreaction is overreaction. Nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Dartanian90

Dartanian90

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Ya, 4chan has never really amounted to anything, but 4chan does have alot of that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:26 am

I wouldn't be too worried about this... as long as no one tries to pick fights or makes things worse. It would really really suck if suddenly Vivz found herself under stress from that kind of harassment because someone started messing with another group behind her back.

Still though, be careful.
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Yeah, I used to be a frequent visitor of 4chan, and still hang around some of the blue boards, so I don't know what they do in the NSFW areas.  I do know, however, that tumblr hates 4chan, and 4chan is too lazy to raid something as small as zoophobia
Spoiler:
.  The fandom is too small for it to be worth anything to 4chan, and the worst we've done is have a tendency to appear to have the "furry" aesthetic.  So yeah, the worst they might do is have two idiot teenagers go off on their own and tease people who like zoophobia.  Nothing like what that post says.  Basically, it's fake, and you should treat it as such.  We're not under attack by 4chan, and if we were, they'd hit the forum as well, small as it is, so since that hasn't happened, I'm going to continue believing tumblr lied.

Edit: Even in the incredibly unlikely (and I mean really incredibly unlikely) event that 4chan did attack the zoophobia fandom, it would be /b/ or the comics and cartoons board, the latter of which has never hurt anybody in the history of ever.  And further, the entire rest of 4chan doesn't condone the actions of /b/.  So we really shouldn't even blame 4chan even if we are attacked.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:22 pm

On an somewhat unrelated note, isn't that top Webcomic Two Kinds? There was some controversy on the Bad Webcomic forum that showed evidence of vote rigging, and the author was pretty agressive in promotion.

The actual post is likely real, this was certainly written by Vivz, then deleted later on. Even then, if someone was trolling, they're doing a terrible job. Who even uses the ZP tags at tumblr or Instagram?
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Silver_Shadow360 wrote:
On an somewhat unrelated note, isn't that top Webcomic Two Kinds? There was some controversy on the Bad Webcomic forum that showed evidence of vote rigging, and the author was pretty agressive in promotion.

It was, and I am pretty sure he was rigging the vote. I just checked though, and TwoKinds has been moved down to second place in the ratings, so I am not sure if they solved the issue.

Silver_Shadow360 wrote:
The actual post is likely real, this was certainly written by Vivz, then deleted later on. Even then, if someone was trolling, they're doing a terrible job. Who even uses the ZP tags at tumblr or Instagram?

Well, even if it is real, it's certainly not something to worry about. At worst it was probably a one day thing, or even just a bad troll. Either way, I wouldn't get too worked up about it.
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 pm

So THAT'S how TwoKinds was the first on that list. I'll admit it, I read through it, but there really wasn't any aspect of it that was particularly good...
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was trying to make fun of 4chan.   I was trying to make fun of 4chan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was trying to make fun of 4chan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: