Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Update 10/30/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redstiza
Admin

PostSubject: Update 10/30/2015   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:23 pm

http://zoophobiacomic.com/post/132190015489

Update is out, jeez Addi... though I guess it's understandable knowing his past.

PostSubject: Re: Update 10/30/2015   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:48 am

Ouch. Respect lost for Addison. When I said I wanted more Mackenzie screentime, I didn't mean her getting abused again. Vivz doesn't seem to like her much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninjapacman

PostSubject: Re: Update 10/30/2015   Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 am

Agreed, Fifrein. Also, not quite the Blood rage I was hoping for, but we're getting there. He still certainly has the potential to hulk out in a later page.

I am a mod who helps make sure the site is easy to use and the rules are clear. If you see any unclear rules or problems with the site, PM me or put them in the "Feedback" sub-forum, and I'll be more than happy to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver_Shadow360

PostSubject: Re: Update 10/30/2015   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:32 am

These speech bubbles are placed in some really odd positions, made the whole thing a bit confusing to read. On the other hand, those expressions and that coloring in the first panel were great, I hope we get to see more of that.

So, does that mean the Xirxine backstory is pretty much a given? And that Addison could have literally been covered in someone's blood at some point in the past? Is his sister still a thing that exists and provides emotional anguish?

Also, what do you think Gustav thinks of this? I'm surprised he isn't there at this slap fight, which just proves he's a rather terrible substitute teacher, all in all. Will he take Addison's side in the this? Will he be put off by the outburst and not talk to him again for a while?

Background is still sorely lacking, I mean this is supposed to be an art room. Even the intro chapter had more life than the borderline Eldritch indoors of these pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CanzetYote

PostSubject: Re: Update 10/30/2015   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:34 am

I wonder if both Addison and Mackenzie will have a little talk with Zechariah once this whole fiasco is over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update 10/30/2015   

Back to top Go down

Update 10/30/2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1