Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heya everyone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:42 pm

I guess I should post one of these too, huh.  Hey everyone... enjoy the site and nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
BuyolitsezMC

BuyolitsezMC

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Nice to meet you too! Just registered ouo
Back to top Go down
PepperPixel

PepperPixel

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Great to meet you too sweet pea, Apple of my eye *wink wonk*
Anyway yeah just registered, This seems really cool, I hope the forums gets popular and stuff
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:14 pm

I hope you two enjoy yourselves along with everyone else! I'm still pretty new to this so it will be nice to see if this thing takes off really well. C:
Back to top Go down
Blazrman

Blazrman

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey! Good day to meet ya too!
Back to top Go down
BuyolitsezMC

BuyolitsezMC

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Redstiza wrote:
I hope you two enjoy yourselves along with everyone else!  I'm still pretty new to this so it will be nice to see if this thing takes off really well.  C:

I've been on forum sites like this so if ya need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or the community! I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to help!
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Pocky Lover wrote:
Redstiza wrote:
I hope you two enjoy yourselves along with everyone else!  I'm still pretty new to this so it will be nice to see if this thing takes off really well.  C:

I've been on forum sites like this so if ya need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or the community! I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to help!

Of course, I'm always looking for ways to improve this forum so that everyone can get the most out of it! I'll make sure to ask you if there's anything I'm unsure of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone.   Heya everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: