Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

so hey there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aperson1

PostSubject: so hey there   Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:54 pm

So I guess this is an unofficial forum or something? Anyways, some backstory of mine. A friend introduced me into this webcomic a while ago but only about 2 days ago did I really bother to get into it. I don't know why it took me so long, but the comic has an awesomeness to it that I've never seen a comic really have before. I didn't explain that very well.

Anyways some stuff about me, I like making music and am an avid astronomer, there are a bunch of other things about me that are somewhat less pertinent than those two, but there are too many to mention in a short description, so I'll leave those out for later.

Anyways, whatever happened back then, I'm here and ZP is awesome, as I'm pretty sure most people here can agree, and I guess that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgam

PostSubject: Re: so hey there   Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:40 am

Yeah, it's mostly unofficial, though Viv mentioned it in a now-buried tumblr post.  She doesn't have the resources to host a forum, and even the webcomic itself is barely hanging on under the strain.

And yes, I think for most people here, the ZP comic has a special place in our hearts.  It's a fascinating and imaginative world with a ridiculous number of memorable characters, and there are few things out there quite like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

so hey there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: