Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyo. (A form of Greetings)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfer

Skyfer

Heyo. (A form of Greetings) Empty
PostSubject: Heyo. (A form of Greetings)   Heyo. (A form of Greetings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:47 am

Heyo all.
I. am. Sky.

I'm another one of us lost souls who hails from a rare and exotic land.
The legendary far-off realm of "New Eng Land".
You probably haven't heard of it. It's pretty obscure and all...

Anyway, I've had my eye on the forum since before it existed, having been one of the initial people to subtly imply (read as complain) to Viv on tumblr that the comic should have forum OUTSIDE of tumblspace. I've also been a member on the boards for a month or so despite having not posted anything.

So "why not post anything", you ask? Well, honestly, I haven't posted yet simply because I have NO IDEA what I want to do here yet.

Perhaps I might attempt to get involved in RP's here. I fancy myself a creative type, good with stories and characters, so I might pick up that old past time of mine. Maybe even work in a fan-fiction or original fictional work or two...

I might try contributing to the discussion and critical commentary of the comic itself. Who knows, maybe expand others interpretations of the comic as they do mine.

Or I might make dumb, barely funny, and borderline painful jokes from time to time that people barely understand whilst simultaneously producing nothing of actual usable value. That to is an option.

Regardless, it's good to meet you all! I'll be sure to let you guys know when I figure out what my calling is here.  I hope this is the beginning of a long and beautiful ambivalence.

Smile
-Sky
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: Heyo. (A form of Greetings)   Heyo. (A form of Greetings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 9:07 am

Well, whatever your role winds up being, surely it'll be welcome.  Fanfiction would be pretty awesome.  Usually I'm not a fan of fanfic because I'm a pretentious bastard but I was driven to look for ZooPhobia stuff one night and the selection is severely lacking.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
Amalgam

PostSubject: Re: Heyo. (A form of Greetings)   Heyo. (A form of Greetings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 9:30 am

Greetings, Skyfer!

Don't worry too much about roles. For my part, I just kind of stream of consciousness my thoughts here now and then. Though I'm working on my drawing skills and hope to contribute some of that eventually (once my attempts aren't too embarrassing). So yes, if you feel like posting discussion or fan works, that's certainly welcome here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyo. (A form of Greetings)   Heyo. (A form of Greetings) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyo. (A form of Greetings)
Page 1 of 1