Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, i have a new obsession it seems.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartanian90

Dartanian90

Hello, i have a new obsession it seems. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, i have a new obsession it seems.   Hello, i have a new obsession it seems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:07 pm

My name is Ammon, i just started reading the comic.
I had wanted to read it before. ever since Vivienne's Die young video. but i had trouble Finding it. i found the website but for whatever reason i couldn't read it. A few months later i went to it again. and began reading. I just got up to date. I am now losing sleep to my thoughts of adorable characters and my undying need to live in a fantasy world.
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Hello, i have a new obsession it seems. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, i have a new obsession it seems.   Hello, i have a new obsession it seems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Yeah, the website does have problems from time to time, but you can usually access it on a different computer or phone. If you want to get lost in a fantasy world, we do actually have an RP section here on the forums. Anyways, nice to meet you! I hope you have fun here.
Back to top Go down

Hello, i have a new obsession it seems.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: