Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jlwBrony2

jlwBrony2

Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess Empty
PostSubject: Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess   Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Hey! My name is Brony2 and I just thought I'd make a little intro to myself cause I had the time and felt like it.
Let's see: I'm a fan of MLP...that's kind of obvious though. I also am a fan of LPS as well. I'm a HUGE nerd that is trying to learn about everything and anything. Also, I'm a writer. Mostly I write short poems/songs but am trying to venture out and start creating my own characters and stories! That is one of the reasons why I like Zoophobia so much honestly. This comic makes me realize that it is possible for me to follow my dream of creating worlds and characters that shatter people's minds. Anywho....that's me in a nutshell I guess. Just another crazy guy who loves ZP and is inspired by it!

P.S. I rambled, so sorry about that in advance. That's just how I am normally.

Peace, Harmony, and Farts!! <3
(phrase is mine and mine alone by the way Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess   Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:20 am

Don't worry, we all ramble occasionally. Or a lot. Definitely a lot.
Back to top Go down

Hello Peoples and Persons....I guess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: