Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: RP hour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

Suggestion: RP hour Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:21 am

This is mostly what it looks like, a suggestion to have a community agreed upon time wherein all regular forum posters can try to be alone at the same time. This is to speed up the RP, which got a surprise defib, and get through the introduction act quicker so story developments can come into play faster, story developments which are unlikely to appear if the RP gets another hiatus like that, IMO.

What do the mods think of this? I admit I have no knowledge of RP whatsoever, do I can't tell if this is a bad idea or not. Time zones, of course, will have to be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:28 am

Well it sounds like a good idea to make things active here and could get people to check back regularly with everyone's timezones taken into account. Hiatuses and threads dying are also most likely from a lack of people participating so this might help get them all together. If I remember correctly, forums for these things do usually take a while and can die pretty easily if not cared for.

Also I'm not really that experienced with this sort of thing either but I'll try to help out as well if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
Silver_Shadow360

Silver_Shadow360

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 am

Fifrien and ninjapacman. They're both very active in other RP sites, so this suggestion cannot really get the go-ahead without them. This can't go ahead without approval of the like, 5 dudes who RP here (are you all dudes? I think you're all dudes), so obviously they will have to let everyone know hat their preferred time is GMT. The small size actually works in our favor here, since there is a high chance we al have at least 1 hour of free time synchronized, and no one gets left behind.
Back to top Go down
Monstrosity

Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

It'll help to have a timezone site to schedule stuff. If you don't have one, worldtimebuddy[dot] com seems useful. It'll only let you use four timezones for free, but maybe that will be enough? You can even make a little page with the Event Name and description: http://bit.ly/1UfFOnc

Well, I'm sure you guys have your own websites. Good luck!...
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Personally now that I'm in school I think I'll have less free time than previously anticipated? At any rate I can't commit to any time until I'm more certain of my schedule, but it's probably liable to change day to day.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 10:24 pm

I say it's a good idea as long as we can get an actual time settled on. It also doesn't have to be the same for every RP. Maybe we could put up a time thing in the OOC. When introducing the RP, the creator should probably put in the time zone they will be active, so that everyone who joins can make sure they are on at the right time, or if they can't be on at the right time, they know so they don't end up joining and slowing down the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: RP hour   Suggestion: RP hour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: RP hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Feedback-
Jump to: