Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite and least favorite candy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CanzetYote

CanzetYote

Favorite and least favorite candy? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite and least favorite candy?   Favorite and least favorite candy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 pm

What are your favorite and least favorite candies? For me:

Favorite: Pretty much any sort of thing related to Reeses Peanut Butter. I also love Andes Mints and as for non-chocolate stuff, I prefer cherry flavored things. Chocolate covered macadamia nuts are pretty awesome, too.

Least Favorite: I hate black licorice. It smells and tastes horrible. Also, I can't stand anything with coconut in it. That awful, flaky texture......so gross!
Back to top Go down
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and least favorite candy?   Favorite and least favorite candy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Favorite:  Peppermint patties.

Least Favorite: Fucking.  Salmiak.  You think you hate black licorice?  Try black licorice lozenges heavily salted with ammonium chloride.  The Finns love it.  I tried to love it.  I hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
Arizona_Kitsune

Arizona_Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and least favorite candy?   Favorite and least favorite candy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Love: Payday, Snickers, Almond Joy, and occasionally splurge with a bag of Sour Patch Kids and a bag o chocolate raisins for sure, oh yah.

Hate: Yep, Black Licorice, Salmiak, those paper wrapped sea salt taffy things, taffy in general, lozenges, taffy, sweet tarts and things of the like, taffy, ... unless its peanut and chocolate or more peanuts, I'm probably not gonna like it lol
Back to top Go down
paulmartine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and least favorite candy?   Favorite and least favorite candy? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 8:28 pm

I love strawberry candy. I have no least favorite candy because I am crazy about candy. Very Happy
That why I am quite chubby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and least favorite candy?   Favorite and least favorite candy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite and least favorite candy?
Page 1 of 1