Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

Forum Status Empty
PostSubject: Forum Status   Forum Status I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Well it seems the forums have died down a lot lately and from my experiences with a few others that does happen from time to time to sites with this format.  This thread is to help brainstorm how to bring it back to life and maybe get some more to join in along with anyone who's left to check it out.  One thing I've been thinking about is  that this place isn't really well known.  There's probably many out there who would join in if they knew it even existed.  Any ideas on where or how we can advertise our little forum and get it out there more?  All thoughts are welcome here!

Social sites where the comic is regularly discussed are places I think we should hit first and any others where others like it are shared.

We should also discuss ideas on how to keep it alive as well but I feel active members would help create incentive to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
Fifrein

Fifrein

Forum Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Status   Forum Status I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Well, A lot of the people that come here, I've found, never even knew there was a forum and just enjoyed the comic. How about getting Vivz to link it on the main comic site?
Back to top Go down

Forum Status
Page 1 of 1