Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyo! Care to rp?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conan

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:25 pm

I'm an avid fan of Zoophobia, and I have an rp in my head that I'd like to try... it's with my character Donal McCoy, he's an earth mage, he can control rock, dirt, and sand, but not metal, he wears his fathers dogtags, is a human (In outward appearance only) and is adopted by a stone Ogre named Griswell, they are kind and caring, PM me if anyone wants to rp! I'd love to get my creative juices flowing for a zoophobia fanfic, and this seems to be the best way!
Back to top Go down
Fifrein

Fifrein

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Hello there! We actually have a section of the forum for that! unfortunately, it's been a tad dead recently. Crying or Very sad Perhaps your ideas might liven it up? Always good to seen new faces!
Back to top Go down
Conan

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:15 pm

yeah, it seemed dead... thought I might try this approach...
Back to top Go down
ninjapacman

ninjapacman

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, If you want to start up an RP, the RP forum is open. Anybody can start one. Just post the OOC and the RP thread. If you want to join another, there are open spots. Maybe all it takes is someone joining to get it going again! You never know!
Back to top Go down
Kencat

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 am

I'd enjoy an rp, if the offer still stands! It'd be nice to get to know other fans Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyo! Care to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! Care to rp?   Heyo! Care to rp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyo! Care to rp?
Page 1 of 1