Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so hey there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aperson1

so hey there Empty
PostSubject: so hey there   so hey there I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:54 pm

So I guess this is an unofficial forum or something? Anyways, some backstory of mine. A friend introduced me into this webcomic a while ago but only about 2 days ago did I really bother to get into it. I don't know why it took me so long, but the comic has an awesomeness to it that I've never seen a comic really have before. I didn't explain that very well.

Anyways some stuff about me, I like making music and am an avid astronomer, there are a bunch of other things about me that are somewhat less pertinent than those two, but there are too many to mention in a short description, so I'll leave those out for later.

Anyways, whatever happened back then, I'm here and ZP is awesome, as I'm pretty sure most people here can agree, and I guess that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
Amalgam

so hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: so hey there   so hey there I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:40 am

Yeah, it's mostly unofficial, though Viv mentioned it in a now-buried tumblr post.  She doesn't have the resources to host a forum, and even the webcomic itself is barely hanging on under the strain.

And yes, I think for most people here, the ZP comic has a special place in our hearts.  It's a fascinating and imaginative world with a ridiculous number of memorable characters, and there are few things out there quite like it.
Back to top Go down

so hey there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: