Zoophobia Comic Forum

A place where fans of the webcomic created by Vivienne can discuss and share their own works while enjoying themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Very Late Welcome.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

A Very Late Welcome. Empty
PostSubject: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:45 pm

I'm not the best at welcoming people and I feel dumb for not doing that sooner on many of the introductions. But I still want to take the time to welcome everyone joining us now and all and thank the ones who have stuck here since it started.  It's nice to see this place growing and I hope it will continue to do that.

Woo!  Let's keep doing things!

Last edited by Redstiza on Sun May 17, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
LordCrump

LordCrump

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Red, you're the driving force behind the success of this forum, and I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate it. So thank you! It's so nice to have a place like this to discuss the comic with like-minded people.
Back to top Go down
http://be3n2.tumblr.com
Amalgam

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Ditto.  I'd been wanting to see a place like this for over a year.  We do appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Skyfer

Skyfer

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Pretty sure this is only just the beginning. With Viv getting that "mad animootin" cred, it continues to lead people to scope out more and more of her choice artwork. This then OF COURSE will lead them to discover (or in some cases RE-discover) ZP and then EVENTUALLY, if they're TRULY REALLY dedicated, it'll lead them to this site.

It's like a scientific theorem or law or something by this point.

And it's thanks to you that we can keep the flames a-burning throughout it all.
Back to top Go down
Monstrosity

Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:12 am

Here's to a better tomorrow!

...Is that a Ragnarok sprite? Man that takes me back!
Back to top Go down
Redstiza
Admin
Redstiza

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:48 am

Well I'm just glad you guys are having fun with it so far, it's nice to have a place where we can enjoy ourselves and all that while sharing an interest. And of course, as her work becomes more and more popular there will be people finding this site.

Monstrosity wrote:
...Is that a Ragnarok sprite? Man that takes me back!

Yeah... Ragnarok was one of my favorite games and I loved the sprites from it too.
Back to top Go down
https://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Late Welcome.   A Very Late Welcome. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Late Welcome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoophobia Comic Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: